Lotus Club continues to grow as 2017 comes to an end, with some very exciting updates below!
During Q4, clients invested $9.1M of additional capital and we sourced two new opportunities:
- Litigation Financing, paying an 8% pref and targeting a 16%+ per year long-term return
- Institutional mid-market real estate lending, yielding 6-8% and targeting a yearly 12% return
We also had 89 new placements for clients, and increased annual targeted returns to $98K per member
Finally, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our first LGA IncomePlus Fund in early 2018.
This fund is bringing the best of our private partners under one hood:
- Easier processing with Docusign vs paper
- Improved expected returns with greater scale and speed
- Reduced costs with up to 30-60% bulk buying discounts
We will keep you posted on our January 2018 launch date…..and can share some advance materials upon request.
LGA hopes you all have a safe holiday season!
(Inside Scoop: LGA IncomePlus Fund will also be available to non-LGA clients that simply want exposure to this diversifying and recession-resilient asset class)
Lotus Club Program Highlights (90 day progress)
- 84 Club Members with $0.7 billion of net worth (8 new Members)
- 552 total private placements (89 new placements)
- $59.7 million of private investments ($9.1 million added)*
- $8.3 million annual targeted return ($4.8 million from current yield)