Despite 2018’s market volatility, LotusGroup private investments have continued to deliver consistent cash flows and returns for our growing group of clientele.
- Continued consistent cash flows and payouts amidst market volatility
- The successful early exit of our recommended infrastructure>easement funds, which generated 16%+ annualized IRRs for our client base.
- The launch of our direct LotusGroup Longevity Fund (“LLF”)
In Q4, we saw the culmination of a year’s worth of hard work to bring our client’s the best in product and access as it pertains to private investments.
We are proud to have launched and offer our clients two funds:
Fund-of-Funds: LGA IncomePlus
The LGA IncomePlus Fund has sustained its initial success and continues to be a consistent winner:
- Investment commitments are up to $14.5MM (more scale = better deal flow and lower overall costs).
- We issued our second 6% annualized distribution (fully covered)
- Underlying NAV continues to increase, and Q4 is expected to benefit from the easement exit mentioned above
For more info on our latest progress, click below for a quick 1 page update:
LGC is targeting the development of one new direct private funds every 24-36 months:
- Higher targeted returns through the application of logic, data, mathematics, and process improvements
- Greater efficiency and lower costs
- Continued alignment with our mission to maximize human potential
LGC’s first direct fund was launched this week, the LotusGroup Longevity Fund (“LLF”), focused on the life settlement asset class.
In this offering, we are blending industry expertise and high mathematics to improve on existing solutions.
We are also focusing heavily on improving the supply chain, resulting in higher value & lower costs.
Finally, we are working hard to improve awareness and net payouts for the sellers of policies, a true social good if executed properly.
We are excited to be offering a greater number of available investment slots (2,000), reduced minimums, and a lower accredited investment requirement.
We are accepting subscriptions now.
- 102 Club Members
- 588 Placements
- $72.2 MM invested*
- $5.1 MM targeted annual gains (Yield+NAV Change)**
* LotusGroup now manages over $140 million in assets across both private and public strategies
** This does not include the additional targeted return expected when the investments have their exits