Lotus Club has had a great start to 2018, and we have some very exciting updates below!
During Q1, clients invested $16.7M of additional capital and we are excited to announce that we officially launched the LGA IncomePlus Fund.
This one-time opportunity is especially suited for investors who want security, consistency, income, and upside, without being tethered to the volatility of public markets.
The fund includes 7 of our most reliable private partners (multiple decades of track record), and focuses on investments that are asset-backed, recession-resilient.
Putting these opportunities under a single hood allows us to achieve the following for investors:
- A single decision leads to comprehensive diversification and a simplified paperwork process
- You can invest with only $250k instead of the $1M to invest with all 7 partners directly
- We have pre-negotiated 35-70% “bulk buy” volume discounts
The fund is nearing its first close and we are happy to announce that we have successfully raised $9.1M of assets to date.
Our investment team will be working diligently the next few weeks to finalize the close and to activate the first round of capital.
We look forward to providing further updates as capital is deployed!
We also had 79 new placements for clients, and increased annual targeted returns to $105K per member
**LGA IncomePlus Fund currently has 28 slots open and is available to non-LGA clients as well (keep your Advisor but diversify to this productive and recession-resilient asset class)**
Lotus Club Program Highlights (90 day progress)
- 92 Club Members with $0.8 billion of net worth (8 new Members)
- 631 total private placements (79 new placements)
- $76.4 million of private investments ($16.7 million added)*
- $9.7 million annual targeted return ($5.7 million from current yield)