LotusClub has continued to deliver consistent cash flows and returns for our growing group of clientele.
- An early exit on $6.7MM of infrastructure investments, with an expected over-achievement of initially targeted IRRs
- An increase from 10% to now 14% annualized distributions on our Denver-based co-working investment
- Continued progress on a $2-4MM workout in pre-leased real estate
We are also excited about buidling out in-house capabilities to invest directly in life settlements starting Q4/2018.
Launch of New Sister Firm, “LotusGroup Capital, LLC”
LGC is targeting direct private investments with a goal of achieving:
- Lower expenses
- Higher targeted returns
- Increased access
- Improved transparency
As mentioned above, the firm will begin by assembling a team of life settlements professionals to invest directly in this space.
LGC will be separately capitalized and staffed to allow for focused product development.
This move will also allow our top-notch LGA Private Client Advisor team to continue focusing on advising, financial planning and client service.
Please be on the look out for additional updates on this exciting new initiative.
- 98 Club Members
- 631 Placements
- $71.0 MM invested*
- $5.4 MM targeted annual gains (Yield+NAV Change)
* LotusGroup now manages over $140 million in assets across both private and public strategies